My global vision is to positively influence human connection and inspire happier homes.
A little bit about me
My degree at UWA gave me a great foundation and understanding of the human body, but I still felt like something was missing. I realised that my degree had focused mostly on the body that it had neglected the mind, and more importantly, the undeniable connection between our mind and our body.
I then went on to complete a dual Diploma in Holistic kinesiology and Mind Body Medicine at The College of Complementary Medicine in Sydney. I came back to Perth in 2013 and that is when I created The Wellness Web, which is based out of Cottesloe. I now practise kinesiology as Stephanie Herscovitz but The Wellness Web still offers workshops, corporate wellness talks, education assistance and more.
• Personable, warm, and lighthearted
• Thoughtful, caring and honest
• Positive, happy, social and fun
• Committed to learning and growing
• Adventurous, open minded and love
trying new things
I am passionate about…
• Supporting families in Perth and around the world
• Children’s health the and wellbeing
• Positively contributing to health around the world
• Healthy eating, healthy thinking, healthy living
• Connecting with people in the community
• Continued learning and discovery
• Sharing ideas and inspiration to encourage others
to live a healthy, balanced life
• The environment and living a sustainable,
• Travelling and experiencing new cultures with an