Slow roast Tuscan tomatoes
This is barely a recipe, just a simple way to roast tomatoes. It is the perfect side vegetable to any main, especially in winter.
They are super tasty and full of wholesome flavour.
In this picture above, I used different tomatoes. The best kind to use is ROMA tomatoes.
What to do?
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees
- Cut the roma tomatoes in half
- Drizzle with olive oil, tuscan herbs and some fresh rosemary
- Add some salt and pepper too
- When the tomatoes look brownish (after 30-40 minutes), turn the oven right down
- Leave to cook another hour
- Enjoy -