The African baobab tree
"The tree of life."
Baobab powder comes from the fruit of the baobab tree.
What does this baobab fruit look like?
The fruit hangs off the tree upside down.
Baobab powder is rich in:
- Vitamin C
What is baobab powder good for?
- Healthy, glowing skin
- Ageing, dull skin
- Your immune system
- Digestive health
- Energy levels
- Liver cleanser
- Mineral powerhouse
How can I include baobab powder in my diet?
- Add it to smoothies and juices
- Sprinkle it on your porridge or muesli
- Use it in baking
- Bliss balls or protein balls
- Add it to your salads with nuts and seeds
- Simply mix it with water
* For more ideas on how to include baobab powder in your recipes and meals, follow this link.
Baobab seeds are used to make a baobab oil, which is then used in cosmetic products.
It is often found in moisturisers and anti-ageing products.
Baobab powder is also:
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
- Unprocessed and natural
- Wild harvested, not farmed
* Production supports local and rural communities.