Is your child struggling with any of the following?
- Coordination and balance
- Reading, writing or comprehension
- Anxiety, sensitivity or behavioural concerns
- Stomach aches
- Feeling tired all the time
- Concentration and memory
- Developmental problems
- Learning difficulties
By using gentle muscle testing, it is possible to determine where the underlying stress patterns are in your child's body.
- Physical - posture, balance, coordination, muscular
- Chemical - nutritional, hormonal
- Emotional - thoughts, feelings, emotions, attitudes, beliefs
Kinesiology is safe, non-invasive and effective. It is incredibly beneficial for children as they have less 'layers' of compensation than adults do and we therefore can see shifts and changes more quickly. Children can sometimes find it difficult to verbalise their worries and kinesiology allows us to access these feelings and dissolve the stress around it.
The first session will involve a range of different assessments, some of which include:
- Marching and crawling
- Balance (static and dynamic)
- Postural assessment
- Throwing and catching
- Eye tracking
- Reading and writing (or drawing)
- Memory games
- Visual and auditory processing exercises
- Brain integration checks
- Primitive and postural reflex assessments
This gives me a good indication as to what is happening in your child’s mind and body and the areas where there is stress.
Some of the corrections or techniques that I use to balance this stress may include:
- Acupressure holding points
- Visualisations using colours, objects, sounds, crystals etc.
- Postural work
- Reflex integration
- Flower essences and essential oils
- Exercises for homework such as marching, crawling, figure 8s
- Nutritional advice and supplements if necessary
Each session is an hour long and is unique to your child. My aim is to keep them fun and interactive. View images of the kinds of exercises we will do here.
*Kinesiology is a holistic approach to health and wellness and I often refer my clients on to other holistic health professionals too, such as an occupational therapist, a chiropractor or a behavioural optometrist, in order to achieve the best results.