8 foods for fabulous hair
Have you noticed your hair looking a bit dull and damaged recently? Finding a few more split ends than normal?
Winter can be really tough on our hair and make it look dry and worn out . It is so important to nourish it from the inside out, starting with what we put in our mouths.
Include these foods in your diet to help promote healthy, shiny and fabulous looking hair:
- Brazil nuts
- Dark green leafy vegetables (spinach, kale, bok choy)
- Sweet potato (and other orange foods - carrots and pumpkin)
All of these foods have a rich supply of vitamins, minerals and omega's necessary for healthy hair. Don't forget to keep up your water intake too, even though it can be more difficult in winter it is still just as important.
A few other things to try:
- Don't wash your hair too often - this disrupts the natural oils
- Don't wash your hair in water that is too hot
- Avoid getting too much sun directly on your hair in summer
- Apply some coconut oil or Moroccan oil to your hair when you get out the shower
- Take a silica gel supplements for healthy hair, skin, nails and joints
- Try some of the homemade natural hair treatments and see what works for you. I have heard of people using olive oil, eggs, beer, coconut oil and avocado as treatments - can't hurt you to try!
Contact me on 0405 981 9879 or email@example.com